Sowing Seeds of Love
Life is best lived when our horizons are constantly being expanded and each day is NURTURED and ENRICHED. We each have an innate need to connect with the world around us and those we share it. Unfortunately, when Farmington Presbyterian Manor was built in 1962, little space was allocated for gathering and ease of access to nature.
To remedy the problem, members of the Farmington community have joined forces to create the
GIVE. GATHER. GROW. Fundraising Campaign.
This $1,250,000 campaign will provide the funding needed to build a new 3,500 square-foot fellowship center where community members can hold everything from weekly worship services to anniversary parties and an outdoor patio and garden area where residents can reconnect with nature and enjoy the healing and therapeutic effects of fresh air and sunshine.
And it’s all within our REACH.
Thanks to a generous, $1 million lead gift from an anonymous donor, we are well on our way to fulfilling our vision. However, to meet all of the current and future needs of our residents, we need additional support to meet our projected completion date of spring 2020.
How the project will IMPROVE lives:
Space dedicated to life enrichment
– Classroom and banquet-style seating
– A/V equipment for improved viewing and listening
– Expanded space for Art is Ageless® exhibit
– Close proximity to healthcare center
Enhanced outdoor experience
– Walking path to promote wellness
– Fountain and sculpture for inspiration
– Landscaped gardens to stimulate the senses
– Benches for relaxation and socializing
Improved community experience
– Additional parking to welcome guests
– Space for families at the holidays
– Increased space for employee training